within Australia $40.00
All prices are inclusive of 10% GST
A professional borescope designed for professionals. You can operate
this system accu-rately and rapidly with your gloves on.
You can probe with palm-sized MIGS anytime at anyplace. There's no
longer any need for dragging around the luggage-sized borescope.
3.5" EXTRA-WIDE VIEW ANGLE TFT
3.5" Extra-wide view angle and clear TFT, protected by oil and
scratch resistant tempered glass.
LONG BATTERY LIFE
Equipped with a high capacity battery. It can work and record for
4 hrs continuously after being charged for 2 hrs. The 512MB memory
card can also hold 14630 photos. Furthermore, you can manage and mail
these photos as a working report on a desktop computer after they're
transferred through a USB cable.
3.5 inch Digital Camera/ Video endoscope buillt-in 512MB memory flash
is especially designed for Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) and Remove
Vision Inspection (RVI) industry that help user can take micro photo
or record video immediately and review micro photos or video at the
same time. Furthermore, the build in momory flash easily can push
off from borescope (as like Mobile T-Flash memory card) and transfer
all data to a PC for back up.
MIGS-6100 / 6mm / 100cm
- 3.5" LCD TFT, resolution 640 x 480, illuminant intensity adjustable.
- 5.5mm external diameters plus 4 high quality LED lights
- With a 5.5mm external diameters plus 4 high quality LED lights
- Built in SD memory card from 512MB to 2GB (optional)
- Support AV output.
- Support Video recording upto 2~3 hours
- Support USB 1.1/2.0 interface, enlarge image through PC monitor
- Rechargeable Li battery upto 4 hours work along
Small 5.5mm Diameter Camera Head on this Borescope.
Comparison photograph of larger 14mm diameter camera head and 10mm
of budget borescope.